Thermal Fluid – Pipe Fitter
Bring your proven skills as a Industrial Pipe Fitter to an organization where you will enjoy competitive pay, 100% company paid medical and dental, and 401(k) with up to 4% company match at one of the best industrial contractors based in Northwest Arkansas.
Due to business expansion, ARMI Contractors is seeking an Industrial Pipe Fitter to join our team.
Why you should join the ARMI Contracting Team:
- Competitive pay with opportunity for advancement – as the company grows, you can move up the ranks. We are a career driven company where there are very real and achievable advancement opportunities.
- Phenomenal Leadership – the owner of the company has over 40 years of experience in the industry. He has built the company on a strong foundation and continues to invest in the company by purchasing the latest technology and equipment in the industry.
- Safety – With high safety standards and having a .89 EMR rating, we strive to keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Great Work Culture – Join a team of highly skilled tradesman that work very well together because of the team-based mentality.
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2020
- Giving Back: ARMI supports local nonprofits, schools, and was awarded the 2021 Mayor’s Environmental Stewardship Award for our commitment to sustainability along with being award Business in Excellence Awards: Green and Sustainable Business of the Year.
- Interpret blueprints and building specifications to map layout for pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials
- Proficient in pulling measurements and making takeoffs
- Draw and interpret isometric drawings
- Cut and thread pipe to specifications, using tools such as saws, cutting torches, pipe threaders and benders
- Assemble and secure pipes, tubes, fittings, and related equipment according to specifications
- Inspect, examine, and test installed systems and pipe lines, using pressure gauge, hydrostatic testing, observation, or other methods
- Lay out full scale drawings of pipe systems, supports, and related equipment, following blueprints
- Other duties Assigned
- Available to work overtime, weekends and travel at least 75% of the time
- Must be willing to work at heights
- COVID vaccination required for our scope of work and customers
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs. repeatedly
- Valid driver’s license
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
Benefits & Compensation:
- BCBS Hospitalization Plan- premium paid for team member, Payroll deduction for dependents after 60 days
- Dental Coverage- premium paid for team member & dependents after 60 days
- STD, LTD, Accident, Critical and Life Insurance- payroll deducted after 60 days
- Vision Coverage- payroll deducted after 60 days
- 401K up to 4% match after 6 months
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Performance based quarterly incentives
About the Company: Arkansas Myriad Incorporated opened for business in 2003 performing specialty process and utility piping work specifically for the Industrial Market. Based out of Fayetteville, Arkansas, the family-owned business gained a positive reputation locally, which has grown the company nationally.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com