Bring your proven skills as a Project Engineer to an organization where you will enjoy competitive pay, 100% company paid medical and dental, and 401(k) with up to 4% company match at one of the best industrial contractors based in Northwest Arkansas. It’s a great time to join a company in an essential industry that has been thriving amidst the global pandemic. Not only has the company remained busy in the last year but has added business and has experienced major growth!
Due to the rapid growth, ARMI Contractors is seeking a Project Engineer for our Thermal Fluid Division to join our team.
Why you should join the ARMI Contracting Team:
- Competitive pay with opportunity for advancement – as the company grows, you can move up the ranks. We are a career driven company where there are very real and achievable advancement opportunities.
- Phenomenal Leadership – the owner of the company has over 40 years of experience in the industry. He has built the company on a strong foundation and continues to invest in the company by purchasing the latest technology and equipment in the industry.
- Safety – With high safety standards and having a .84 EMR rating, we strive to keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Great Work Culture – Join a team of highly skilled employees that work well together centered around a team-based mentality.
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2020
- Giving Back: ARMI supports local nonprofits, schools, and was awarded the 2021 Mayor’s Environmental Stewardship Award for our commitment to sustainability along with being award Business in Excellence Awards: Green and Sustainable Business of the Year.
Arkansas Myriad Incorporated (ARMI) was established in 2003 by a father and son when they recognized a need for process and utility piping in the industrial market. With leading edge equipment and nationally recognized products, ARMI has grown into two companies: Manufacturing and Contracting. As a leader in the industry, we hold our team members to an elite standard by hiring the best of the best. ARMI’s reputation for work safety, deadline realization, quality productions, and adhering to budget has proven our drive for excellence. As a family-owned business, we recognize the importance of reinvesting in our team members and giving back to our local community.
- Conduct and coordinate initial customer evaluation requests for a range of industrial mechanical projects
- Develop well defined project scope with accurate cost estimates
- Determine design criteria in accordance with required standards and codes for assigned projects
- Coordinate and work with equipment vendors to create process & floor plan layouts, obtain utilities requirements & locations, and create encompassed installation packages with correlating schedule
- Create field drawings and collect general information to translate existing process and or completed projects into as-built drawings for record keeping
- Track project performance by utilizing the project management tools of Sage Intacct software
- Responsible to be onsite throughout installation to oversee the Design Implementation is successful and correct.
- Lead Project Preparation for superintendent and team for all projects
- Assist in array of contract administration tasks including permitting, new vendor forms, and new customer requirements
- Lead by training, mentoring, and providing guidance to less experienced Project / Process Engineers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field, or combination of relative experience
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in project engineering in industrial process piping, thermal fluid experience is a plus
- Ability to produce field ISO drawings
- Experience creating schedules and customer interactions
- Experience with SolidWorks, preferred
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Availability to travel
- Self-motivated and organized
- Availability to work nights, holidays, and weekends as needed
- COVID vaccination required for our scope of work and customers
- Valid driver’s license
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
Benefits & Compensation:
- BCBS Hospitalization Plan- premium paid for team member, Payroll deduction for dependents after 60 days
- Dental Coverage- premium paid for team member & dependents after 60 days
- Vision Coverage- payroll deducted after 60 days
- 401K up to 4% match after 6 months
- Paid Vacation and holidays after 90 days
- Paid Holidays 90 days
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org