Process & Utility Piping – Project Manager
Bring your proven skills as an Industrial Contracting Project Manager to an organization where you will enjoy competitive pay, 100% company paid medical and dental, and 401(k) with up to 4% company match at one of the best industrial contractors based in Northwest Arkansas.
Due to business expansion, ARMI Contractors is seeking an Industrial Contracting Project Manager that is specialized in process and utility piping systems to join our team.
Why you should join the ARMI Contracting Team:
- Competitive pay with opportunity for advancement – as the company grows, you can move up the ranks. We are a career driven company where there are very real and achievable advancement opportunities.
- Phenomenal Leadership – the owner of the company has over 40 years of experience in the industry. He has built the company on a strong foundation and continues to invest in the company by purchasing the latest technology and equipment in the industry.
- Safety – With high safety standards and having a .89 EMR rating, we strive to keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Great Work Culture – Join a team of highly skilled tradesman that work very well together because of the team-based mentality.
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2020
- Giving Back: ARMI supports local nonprofits, schools, and was awarded the 2021 Mayor’s Environmental Stewardship Award for our commitment to sustainability along with being award Business in Excellence Awards: Green and Sustainable Business of the Year.
- Plans all phases of the project lifecycle from initiation to completion
- Obtains all necessary regulations and permits
- Attends all pre bid and construction site meetings
- Orders materials, tools, equipment, and labor
- Develops and adheres to the budget, timeline, and quality control plan
- Writes and submits punch lists
- Tracks change orders
- Uses scheduling software to update schedules, track progress and document project progression
- Minimum of 5+ years in Project Management of Process and Utility Piping Systems
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be willing to travel 50% of the time and work occasional weekends
- COVID vaccination required for our scope of work and customers
- Valid driver’s license
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
Benefits & Compensation:
- BCBS Hospitalization Plan- premium paid for team member, Payroll deduction for dependents after 60 days
- Dental Coverage- premium paid for team member & dependents after 60 days
- STD, LTD, Accident, Critical and Life Insurance- payroll deducted after 60 days
- Vision Coverage- payroll deducted after 60 days
- 401K up to 4% match after 6 months
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
About the Company:
Arkansas Myriad Incorporated opened for business in 2003 performing specialty process and utility piping work specifically for the Industrial Market. Based out of Fayetteville, Arkansas, the family-owned business gained a positive reputation locally, which has grown the company nationally.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org