Process & Equipment Install – Project Manager
Bring your proven skills as a Project Manager to an organization where you will enjoy competitive pay, 100% company paid medical and dental, and 401(k) with up to 4% company match at one of the best industrial contractors based in Northwest Arkansas.
It’s a great time to join a company in an essential industry that has been thriving amidst the global pandemic. Not only has the company remained busy in the last year but has added business and has experienced major growth!
Due to the rapid growth, ARMI Contractors is seeking a Project Manager to join our team.
Why you should join the ARMI Contracting Team:
- Competitive pay with opportunity for advancement – as the company grows, you can move up the ranks. We are a career driven company where there are very real and achievable advancement opportunities.
- Phenomenal Leadership – the owner of the company has over 40 years of experience in the industry. He has built the company on a strong foundation and continues to invest in the company by purchasing the latest technology and equipment in the industry.
- Safety – With high safety standards and having a .89 EMR rating, we strive to keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Great Work Culture – Join a team of highly skilled tradesman that work very well together because of the team-based mentality.
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2020
- Giving Back: ARMI supports local nonprofits, schools, and was awarded the 2021 Mayor’s Environmental Stewardship Award for our commitment to sustainability along with being award Business in Excellence Awards: Green and Sustainable Business of the Year.
Arkansas Myriad Incorporated (ARMI) was established in 2003 by a father and son when they recognized a need for process and utility piping in the industrial market. With leading edge equipment and nationally recognized products, ARMI has grown into two companies: Manufacturing and Contracting. As a leader in the industry, we hold our team members to an elite standard by hiring the best of the best. ARMI’s reputation for work safety, deadline realization, quality productions, and adhering to budget has proven our drive for excellence. As a family-owned business, we recognize the importance of reinvesting in our team members and giving back to our local community.
- Ensure that each stage of the project is progressing on time and on budget
- Understands internal/external customers’ needs/expectations; seeks to improve customer service.
- Prepare estimates per customer scope and drawings
- Responsible for fitment of manufactured equipment
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems
- Performs and directs external communications such as making telephone calls and preparing correspondence to clients, officials, and contractors
- Ensure proper documentation is being maintained
- Maintain change order and or T & M records
- Quality Control
- Attend and participate in onsite bid meetings as needed
- Select, coordinate, and communicate with sub-contractors.
- Project material ordering.
- Effectively maintain and utilize crew
- 1+ experience in Project Management preferably in the food processing industry
- Experience with Solid Works a plus
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Possess valid driver’s licenses and clean driving record
- Skills of pre-task planning and scheduling of manpower and material
- Availability to travel 75% of the time
- Must have a team effort mentality and work well with others
- COVID vaccination required for our scope of work and customers
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs. repeatedly
- Valid driver’s license
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
Benefits & Compensation:
- BCBS Hospitalization Plan- premium paid for team member, Payroll deduction for dependents after 60 days
- Dental Coverage- premium paid for team member & dependents after 60 days
- Vision Coverage- payroll deducted after 60 days
- 401K up to 4% match after 6 months
- Paid Vacation and holidays after 90 days
- Paid Holidays 90 days
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com