Manufacturing – HR Assistant
It’s the perfect time to join a company in an essential industry that has been thriving amidst the global pandemic. Not only has the company remained busy since COVID hit, but it has added business and experienced major growth!
Due to rapid growth, ARMI Manufacturing is seeking a HR Assistant to join our team. Bring your proven office skills to an organization where you will enjoy competitive pay, 100% company paid medical and dental, and 401(k) with up to 4% company match at one of the largest and best kept manufacturing facilities in Northwest Arkansas.
Why should you join the ARMI Manufacturing Team:
- Competitive pay with opportunity for advancement – as the company grows, you can move up the ranks. We are a career driven company where there are very real and achievable advancement opportunities.
- Phenomenal Leadership – the owner of the company has over 40 years of experience in the industry. He has built the company on a strong foundation and continues to invest in the company by purchasing the latest technology and equipment in the industry. As a leader in the industry, we hold our team members to an elite standard by hiring the best of the best.
- Safety – With high safety standards and having a .84 EMR rating, we strive to keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Great Work Culture – Join a team of highly skilled tradesman that work very well together because of the team-based mentality.
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2020
- Giving Back: ARMI supports local nonprofits, schools, and was awarded the 2021 Mayor’s Environmental Stewardship Award for our commitment to sustainability along with being award Business in Excellence Awards: Green and Sustainable Business of the Year.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer main phone line and transfer calls to appropriate person.
- Greet and direct customers, vendors, and potential new employees when entering the facility making sure everyone signs in. Be the point of contact for anyone entering the facility.
- Schedule meetings and manage conference room calendar for interviews, performance reviews, etc.
- Take full ownership of the lobby and conference room. Ensure both areas are neat, clean, and tidy at beginning and end of every day making sure supplies are always well-stocked.
- Order supplies as requested or needed including managing the First Aid Cabinet in the shop area. Keep detailed inventory and budget spreadsheets regarding supplies and obtain appropriate approval before ordering.
- Manage safety shoe voucher spreadsheet, and issue vouchers for eligible employees when requested.
- Make airfare, hotel, and rental car arrangements for upper management as requested.
- Check mail daily and distribute accordingly.
- Own the recruiting process by writing, posting, and managing Job Advertisements on different platforms as well as reviewing applications to determine which ones to send to hiring managers.
- Phone screen potential candidates before in person interviews for certain positions.
- Manage the interview process by contacting chosen candidates to determine specific date and time for interview, booking conference room and sending interview meeting notices, emailing interview details to candidates, and tracking feedback on candidates.
- Assist with company Training Center as needed.
- Manage the relationship with Temp Agencies by responding to emails, phone calls, and reviewing resumes for potential candidates.
- Assist with updating org charts, employee lists, company policies, etc.
- Scan medical records and set up online folders for file storage.
- Assist with performance review meeting materials as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, front desk administrator, or administrative assistant
- Professional and well-groomed appearance as you will be the first point of contact for our office
- Must have high attention to detail and be extremely organized with a superb level of professionalism and follow all dress code standards
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Must be dependable, punctual, have a good attitude, and an outstanding work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Experience with ADP software
- Understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Basic knowledge of labor laws and employment regulations
- Current notary public is a plus
- COVID vaccination required for our scope of work and customers
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Benefits & Compensation
- BCBS Hospitalization Plan- premium paid for team member, Payroll deduction for dependents after 60 days
- Dental Coverage- premium paid for team member & dependents after 60 days
- STD, LTD, Accident, Critical and Life Insurance- payroll deducted after 60 days
- Vision Coverage- payroll deducted after 60 days
- 401K up to 4% match after 6 months
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com