Bring your proven skills as an Accounting Manager to an organization where you will enjoy competitive pay, 100% company paid medical and dental, and 401(k) with up to 4% company match at one of the best industrial contractors based in Northwest Arkansas. It’s a great time to join a company in an essential industry that has been thriving amidst the global pandemic. Not only has the company remained busy in the past (2) years but has added business and has experienced major growth! Due to the rapid growth, ARMI Contractors is seeking an Accounting Manager to join our team.
Why you should join the ARMI Contracting Team:
- Competitive pay with opportunity for advancement – as the company grows, you can move up the ranks. We are a career driven company where there are very real and achievable advancement opportunities.
- Phenomenal Leadership – the owner of the company has over 40 years of experience in the industry. He has built the company on a strong foundation and continues to invest in the company by purchasing the latest technology and equipment in the industry. As a leader in the industry, we hold our team members to an elite standard by hiring the best of the best.
- Safety – With high safety standards and having a .84 EMR rating, we strive to keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Great Work Culture – Join a team of highly skilled tradesman that work very well together because of the team-based mentality.
- Arkansas Business of the Year Finalist in 2020
- Giving Back: ARMI supports local nonprofits, schools, and was awarded the 2021 Mayor’s Environmental Stewardship Award for our commitment to sustainability along with being award Business in Excellence Awards: Green and Sustainable Business of the Year.
- Manage all aspects of accounting: billing, financial statements, general ledger, project accounting, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory, and revenue recognition
- Assists in maintaining Sage Intacct accounting software
- Collaborate with Management team on processes and procedures to reduce costs, increase revenue, and maximize profitability
- Oversee monthly accounting close process, including analysis of job cost and percentage of completion
- Maintain and enhance the system of internal controls
- Oversees accounting inventory values and procedures
- Responsible for cash flow reporting
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintain fixed assets records
- Manage ARMI Accounting Team
- Responsible for evaluating the performance of personnel on the Accounting Team
- Recommend continuous improvement ideas for accounting processes
- Participate in hiring and training of Accounting Team
- Other duties as assigned
- Accounting Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience
- Ability to learn different software systems and interfaces between transactions systems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- COVID vaccination required for our scope of work and customers
- Valid driver’s license
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
Benefits & Compensation:
- BCBS Hospitalization Plan- premium paid for team member, Payroll deduction for dependents after 60 days
- Dental Coverage- premium paid for team member & dependents after 60 days
- STD, LTD, Accident, Critical and Life Insurance- payroll deducted after 60 days
- Vision Coverage- payroll deducted after 60 days
- 401K up to 4% match after 6 months
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Performance based quarterly incentives
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org